Google+ Followers

четверг, 4 июля 2013 г.

что было за неделю Чушевицах.We In Chushevitsi


Hello! Today was  ordinary day. Me and my baby-son visit my parents in village Chushevitsi and stayed here for a month.  I want my baby to love my home place, where I was born and grew up. My childhood was wonderful and happy. I think, we will visit this village every summer. Here is fresh air, beautiful nature- river, forests.. I’ll show you some pictures what we did in the country, and some photos of it. the village is very poor… people have no money to develop something here.  

Привет! 
мы с сыном гостим у моих родителей в деревне Чушевицы. Здесь я родилась и выросла, поэтому хочется, чтобы мой сын тоже здесь бывал и хотябы немного полюбил это место..Здесь свежий воздух и красивая природа, хотя сама деревня бедная, и с каждым годом население уменьшается, все уезжают в город..




река Вага The Vaga
our shcool.
our shop


grenny's house бабушкин дом




my son=*Сынок